It’s kinda scary when it finally happens. You find someone who doesn’t criticize you when you don’t do something right and who supports you, because she actually does believe that love is unconditional. I can remember my ex always saying, “Love isn’t enough,” and it really rankled me, because 1) I believe that it is, and 2) It was a harsh piece of evidence that she was breaking up with me from the get-go. Not a way that I’d want to live.
- Care and consideration
- Warm cuddles when we are together
- All the endless laughter about everything
- The way that she has always connected, and continues to connect with my son
- Our amazing sex life
- The way she treats and interacts with my son
- What we are building
- How much she nurtures and takes care of me
- When she sings and plays instruments
- Her eyes, body, mouth
That’s enough and more than I could have ever asked for. I used to just want sexy, smart, and consistent. Now, I’m with my dream.